This Monday evening, the Soirée estrienne of the 10th edition of the FCMS took place at La Maison du Cinéma. In this event, celebrating the talent of the region’s filmmakers, five short films were nominated for the Prix Pierre-Javaux – Meilleur court métrage de l’Estrie.
- Entrée interdite, by Dimitri Lavallée and Philippe Vanasse-Paquet
- Fragments, by Marie-Lou Béland
- Grandir, by Amandine Garrido and Matthew Gaines
- Laura au printemps, by Pascale Rousseau
- Les racines d’un bâtisseur, by Emmanuelle Laroche
In the end, Laura au printemps, by director and screenwriter Pascale Rousseau, was chosen as the grand winner of the Soirée estrienne!
To learn more about the winning film, visit its profile here.